Let Baker Estates help you move home this Summer
The Baker Estates Sales Team at Greenhill, Kingsteignton are there to guide you through the process of finding your next dream home. Simply, book your appointment to view the spacious new showhome and choose from one of our moving schemes, which most suits your needs.
- BE Move*
- Step 1 – Choose your new home at Greenhill
- Step 2 – We will arrange for your home to be valued by local estate agents, confirm eligibility and agree a marketing price with you
- Step 3 – When your home is sold, we will pay up to £5,000 towards your estate agency fees*.
- Step 4 – Then all that’s left for you to do is enjoy your new Baker Estates Home.
- BE Exchange*
- Step 1 – We could buy your current home
- Step 2 – We will instruct the local agents, so that you will not incur their fees
- Step 3 – Once a price has been agreed, contracts will be issued for your new Baker Estates home
- Step 4 – Stay in your current home until your new home is ready.
Greenhill currently has available just seven, stunning four bedroom homes, which offer amazing accommodation. A small development of just 35 homes, opposite Hackney Marshes and within a short walk of the village centre, Greenhill is an ideal location for those looking for a village life but with the city of Exeter within half an hour.
- Three storeys of flexible living space
- Ideal for growing families and couples requiring extra accommodation
- Open plan ground floor Kitchen/Family/Dining Area with bifold doors to the rear garden
- Perfect for entertaining friends and family
- Separate formal living room to the first floor with double French doors and Juliette balconies
- Some with fantastic views across Hackney Marshes
- Master bedroom with an ensuite and dressing area
- Essential for modern living and relaxing
- Three further bedrooms to the second floor, bedroom 2 with an ensuite and family bathroom
- Designed especially for your guests and growing family
- Select courtyard style development close to Newtown Abbot
- Location is ideal for travel to major towns, the coast and nearby villages.
The amazing ‘Harry’ showhome is available to view Thursday to Monday between 10am to 5pm. It is a townhouse that you will love! Please visit our website bakerestatesltd.co.uk to view the virtual tour of ‘The Harry Showhome’ to experience for yourself the flexible living space that this beautiful home has to offer.
Contact Sue Madge on 01626 886132 to book your appointment to view. Prices at Greenhill start from £349,950 or just £279,600 using the Government’s Help to Buy scheme which can be used in conjunction with BE Move. Hurry to avoid this fantastic opportunity. *Subject to terms and conditions, a limited plot specific promotion.
Notes to Editors
Media Contact – Donna Spencer firstname.lastname@example.org 01626 241404
Baker Estates was founded in 2015 by Ian Baker, former Executive Board Directors of Galliford Try, one of the UK’s largest house building and construction companies.
Further strengthening the senior management team at Baker Estates, Ian welcomed former colleague and FTSE 250 housebuilding chief executive, Greg Fitzgerald, as Chairman in January 2016. The pair’s unique partnership dates back to Midas Homes and Gerald Wood Homes days, where the two friends formed a dynamic collaboration, before re-branding the successful south west house building businesses into Linden Homes in 2010.
Our vision is simple: to build exceptional new homes in desirable locations throughout the South West. With unrivalled experience and track record, Baker Estates has plans to develop over 300 new homes per annum by 2019, with the aim to become the premier independent house builder in the region.
We have an impressive and experienced team, all of whom are passionate about delivering outstanding homes that have a unique style. Each new development will genuinely enhance and blend with the local environment and be loved by generations to come.
The heart of our philosophy is to commit to supporting the communities in which we work and, wherever possible, engage businesses, staff, subcontractors and suppliers that are local to our developments.
Baker Estates – we simply aspire to be excellent.