Our expertise in new homes goes beyond just being estate agents. Our specialised New Homes service collaborates with our local offices to provide a unique marketing approach, enabling us to excel in the local New Homes market.
Our New Homes service has established strong partnerships with many developer clients, delivering a wide range of sites, from unique and custom-designed properties to large-scale developments with hundreds of units. Through this experience, we have developed a tailored and adaptable service for every homebuilder and development, ensuring the best results for all parties involved.
We recognise that selling newly constructed homes requires a unique approach compared to the traditional real estate process. This is why we have a proven track record of selling more new homes than any other real estate agent in our areas of operation. By leveraging our marketing expertise and a specialised sales team, we can maximise your development’s sales rates and achieve the highest Gross Development Value (GDV) possible.
Lucy is our clients’ key point of contact. On hand to assist with sales and marketing initiatives including, local market research, additional pricing reviews, weekly activity reports and more. Lucy will work closely with all team members to ensure the smooth operation and delivery of on-site sales.
Collaboration among all departments is crucial for achieving the overall vision, and Lucy recognises this. She has successfully applied this approach with various developers, consistently increasing the value of each home release and generating interest for future releases. As a result, Lucy maintains a steady sales rate for each development.
We understand that employing an on-site agent needs to represent value. In addition, our four local branches pool resources together. They share our customer database so that we can target the largest pool of potential buyers.
Zoopla New Homes Survey 2018 reported that only 37% of buyers surveyed only looked at new homes. Therefore, we focus on the remaining 63% of buyers looking for second-hand property which we need to cross-sell to.
It’s our marketing expertise that sets us apart from our competitors. We have a dedicated marketing team, including a graphic designer, photographer and web developer.
We can take care of everything for you, from creating an identity for your development to designing a suite of sales tools and marketing material, such as CGIs, Site signage, brochures, digital campaigns, website landing pages, visual specifications and sample suites.
We understand the buyer’s journey, so we can create a suite of sales tools that supports successful sales performance, including brochures, specification details, leaflets and investor yield cards.
Specialising in off-plan sales, we invest time with prospective buyers to ensure that we immerse them in the product. Unlike any other agent, we use the following techniques to secure off-plan sales whilst the development is in its infancy and throughout the build:
Investing time with people to fully explain the product and benefits.
Off-plan sales tools
Such as a visual specification presentation, sales brochures and showing images of each property.
We promote homes across the three major property portals, including Rightmove, Zoopla and On The Market, social media promotion, and email campaigns.
We have adopted the latest technology to allow buyers to explore the show home via a virtual tour.
Adding CGI furniture and fixtures to empty rooms bring them to life and help buyers envision what life might be like in the new home.
We can create a designated landing page for your property development on our website.
Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered.
Introducing Move Design
A design and marketing function created by property experts for property experts.
We understand how important it is to have a clear reporting structure.
You will have one person to communicate with to keep track of sales activity and progress. They will provide you with regular updates that suit you. Whether a daily email, regular meetings or weekly conference calls.
Above our regular contact, we will produce a weekly written report. The report overviews our activity and how productive we have been. In addition, the information will outline marketing activities, explain the plan for the week ahead and include market research to show your competitor’s performance.
We like to pair our reports with a monthly meeting, where we can review sales performance and marketing activities to ensure our strategy continues to be effective.
We can tailor our reports and communication to allow us to create a system that works for your business.
Get a free professional land valuation.