In a nutshell
- Residential Development for 5 dwellings
- Planning permission to convert 2 agricultural barns
- Each property will have a south facing garden
- Each garden will be bounded by beech hedging
- Car parking within the courtyard
- Site extends to 0.14 Hectres
- On the edge of the popular village of Aylesbeare
- Sale by private treaty
- Viewing by appointment only
- Contact our Land Team
Conversion of two agricultural buildings into five residential dwellings with access, landscaping and all other associated development.
A unique development opportunity on the edge of the popular village of Aylesbeare to convert 2 existing barns into 5 dwellings.
Four, 2 bedroom terraced dwellings ranging between 765 to 1033 sqft each with a south facing garden and one, 3 bedroom detached dwelling at 1195sqft, with amenity space to the south and west. Each dwelling has parking in the courtyard.
Planning permission has been granted under reference: 20/0228/FUL Aylesbeare is located 8 miles East of Exeter and The Grade II listed 13th century Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary lies at the heart of the parish and is the oldest building in the village.
Viewing is by appointment only, please contact our land team on 01626 832063 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
More about this propertyDownload brochure
141 Younghayes Road
01392 422 500Arrange a viewing