We’re proud to say we’re one of the South West’s leading estate agents and we’ve built our reputation on the tried-and-tested values of good service and great advice. We’ve been established in the area for over 30 years, but that’s not to say that we’re rooted in the past – we employ industry-leading techniques, on-the-ground insight and innovative technology.
Land and New Homes is at the heart of what we do
Our flexible approach enables us to be a consistent source of increased sales rates. We will work closely with the marketing departments of large PLC developers, whilst we will naturally become amore integral part of SMEs for both sales and marketing functions.
One of the most important parts of our business is Land & New Homes, which sets us apart from our competition.
sales driven – accessing more buyers
We understand that employing an agent on site needs to represent value. We know that using an agent allows you to access the biggest pool of buyers.
Zoopla New Homes Survey 2016 reported that only 15% of buyers surveyed were looking at new homes only. We therefore focus on the remaining 85% of buyers who we need to cross-sell from their search for a second-hand home by upselling the benefits of new homes.
new homes-centric sales
We employ a plethora of sales techniques and practical changes that integrate the estate agency staff with our new homes sales team to yield exceptional sales results.
This consists of comprehensive and continued new homes training for all staff, as well as focused time and allocated targets for each member of the team for their new homes sales performance
It’s our marketing expertise that really sets us apart from our competitors. We have a dedicated marketing team working for us, including a graphic designer, a photographer and a web developer.
We can take care of everything for you, from creating a brand identity for your development to designing a suite of the sales tools and marketing material for the site; such as CGIs, site signage, brochures, visual specification, and samples suite.
our trademark new homes service
We are not just estate agents who understand new homes. We have a dedicated and specialised new homes sales and training team. Coupling our estate agency team with the support of a new homes department and a marketing function has allowed us to dominate the local new homes market.
We have built successful relationships with numerous developer clients, bringing sites to the market that range from bespoke one-off grand designs to large-scale sites of several hundred units. This has allowed us to refine a service that is flexible and dynamic to each home builder and, most importantly, each development.
We understand that selling new homes requires a completely different approach to traditional estate agency, which is why we are more successful at selling new homes than any other estate agent within the areas we work. Combining our marketing expertise with our dedicated sales team allows us to drive sales rates and achieve the best GDV for your development.